Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pastel & Floral Love!


This big haul of clothes I gathered up since April XD I am so ready for summer, are you?? Recently got back into Liz Lisa clothes and anything sweet-like. It's just perfect for the daytime. Not to mention I love, love anything pastel colors. Particularly my fave color, mint green. Seriously the things I own in my wardrobe or room in general is mint green :P


Man I miss my blond hair T^T, this was taken about a month ago. I now have dark brown hair just cause the roots were coming out and I had no money to redo it and the fact that my hair can't handle bleach anymore ^^;; These are all extensions. My hair is actually just past shoulder length cuz for the last major bleach maybe around winter time... It literally fell out. Like big chunks O.o Lol so I went to the salon to do it the next time and nothing fell out but it's been gradually growing weaker so I had to get a trim and am using a bunch of products to keep it healthy.

Dark hair is more manageable for sure than blond, but every time I see girls at the mall with silver hair or pastel colors I have a huge urge to bleach! Dx I'm scared my hair will get even shorter! Anyone know any secret ways to make it grow faster? lol I swear it grows a millimeter a month. I'm so sick of my short and brown hairdo.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment