Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Disney-Themed Nails, Buys and Hair


Hey readers! I wanted to show you the gel nails I made last night for my L.A trip TOMORROW! I tried making them Disney-themed and was kind of racking my brains for an idea. I had the Mickey Mouse rhinestones... But for the color choices I had no clue what to do so I decided red/silver. Red for Mickey's pants? I wanted to put on polka dots but it got too messy and I settled for Dalmation spots. The pink hearts added for something "princessy".


It was the first time I used nail tips which I'm not a fan of. I went to the night market and looked at the nail booths for cheap items but they don't sell nail forms! I asked around and the Chinese ladies would smirk at me acting like they know everything and say, "no, I don't think those exist". Or thinking I meant actual already done false nails that you glue on. Psssh~~ Apparently this method is just too advanced for them to comprehend. -___- I don't like nail tips much cause it requires too much manicuring/filing and the shaping is hard in my opinion. Well, at least I learned something. It wouldn't be hard if I kept it the square cut shape but I'm more of a fan of rounded tips.


Bought these from the night market. Can you believe the Jumily lashes I got for $23?! From a stand where girls were selling a lot of Japanese branded makeup. THEN I went down further to a few stands away and bought the next 2 lashes... for $10 EACH! WTF! It was from the same old man who sold me cheap Dolly Wink lashes last year and those cute ruffle garter stockings that people usually sell for $20+, he gave it to me for $12. He even remembered me! That's it. I'm going to him every year now. The bad thing is that he only has one of each item and not that many brands. So if it's gone, it's gone. While the other girls can stock more. Better go early and buy it all from him next time since it's so cheap. I felt like I was ripped off lol.


My outfit for the night. I'm quite fond of this coordination lol. Oh and this is also the hair color I dyed it last week? :) It's the same color, I just had to get rid of my horrifying black roots. I'm starting to get A LITTLE more successful of sujimori-ing XD

That's all folks! I'm off to finish packing to leave tomorrow. Anyone in Cali wanna come hang out? FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME! :D Lol I'm very excited to go meet the gals there. If you're up for Disneyland or Universal Studios that would be awesome~