Friday, February 3, 2012

Geo Mimi Cafe Cappuccino Brown - Lens Review (HoneyColor)





Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  15.0 mm
Water content:  38%

 (views of the lens in different lighting)

Comfort: I didn't have any sort of discomfort when first putting on the lens. The only con I had was that they dried out my eyes quite quickly within a couple of hours.

4/5
Color & Enlargement: I was a bit disappointed with the color. Looking at the lens and picture above, I expected to see more of a pattern and a light brown color. But the result was that it was dark and looks basically the same as my original Asian eye color. The enlargement is really good, but the color was too subtle and doesn't even really show up when I used flash or lighting. The pattern does not show at all. To me, it felt like a regular enlarging lens like the Big Eye Barbie series etc. 

3/5

These were the first lens that I didn't exactly like. It's very normal and only has benefits of making your eyes bigger so I don't think I'll be using it that much other than for that reason. It's not very interesting lol. But HoneyColor's service was superb as usual. This time I received a cute yellow elephant case!