Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beaucon Shimmer Blue - Lens Review (HoneyColor)




Usage Modality:  One Year Disposable
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.0 mm
Water content:  45%

 (views of the lens in different lighting)

Comfort: These lens were very comfortable to wear. I didn't feel any sort of irritation when I first put them on and they lasted hours without drying out.

5/5

Color & Enlargement: The color is a beautiful ocean blue that shows up well on my dark colored eyes. It's not one of those gray-blue hues and the shimmer details can be clearly seen. Unfortunately there's not much enlargement at all at 14.0 mm. But the nice color makes up for it. I've seen these on caucasian people with light brown, green etc. eye colors and this blue lens on top of them blends well with their natural eye color and creates a 2-tone look. I wish I could have that same effect! :)

4.5/5

More pictures of my style while wearing these lenses can be seen in the previous post!