Friday, January 6, 2012

SPONSORED ~ Geo Orange Lotus Flower - Lens Review (Mukuchu)

 



Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.7 mm
DIA:  15.0 mm
Water content:  42%
 (views of the lens in different lighting)
Comfort: I felt some irritation on the left lens but it went away after a few minutes. The thing I don't like about it is that it's not completely comfortable. You can actually feel the lens on your eye and you know it's there. Unlike some of my other contacts where it glides on easily and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing them. This one doesn't have any blurriness to it's vision, but it does still feel as if you have something in your eye constantly. After about an hour of wearing them, my eyes started to dry up fast too.
3/5

Color & Enlargement: At first I was skeptical about the color because the pattern looked a bit tacky. Kind of like the older Geo Angel lenses? But it really blends well with your eyes and doesn't seem too strong, quite subtle. The lotus design gives your eye a dim glitter and isn't too visible like the anime lenses. The color is orange I'm assuming, but it does in the end look brown. If I could compare, it's really similar to the Mimi series by Tsubasa. Probably the Cafe ones. And being 15.0 mm, it really does enlarges your eyes!

5/5
MukuChu: Based in Australia, though the site looks simple and beginner-ish, the content is laid out properly and easy to navigate. I just think they should provide more info about each lens or have more preview images of the styles. Other than that, the seller is communicative and very kind. Shipping was surprisingly fast too even when it was going through the holiday times. I hope to continue doing more reviews for them and help their business grow!