Thursday, September 29, 2011

Geo Bambi Almond - Lens Review (HoneyColor)

 


Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  38%

 
(views of the lens in different lighting)


Comfort: The first time I put these contacts on, the left eye was comfortable... but the right one was unbelievable irritable. I tried switching sides to make sure it's right or not inside out. Even leaving it in for a bit longer then adjusting it cause sometimes that works but nothing. I couldn't handle leaving them in for more than 3 minutes because it hurt so much, so I ended up giving them a bad review for that. Though the lens itself I really liked on me. (I've heard from other users that the Bambi series can have problems regarding this too) But now after I left it in my own solution for a week without touching them, they are very comfortable to put on! I'm glad I was able to use them in the end instead of throwing them away for thinking it's defected. So my true rating for the comfort has changed~ =)

4/5

Color & Enlargement: I absolutely love the color! Even in dark lighting you can still see it! I would have to say it is similar to the Honey Wing one I have also by Tsubasa, but this one's diameter is much larger. The enlargement is very visible and works well for Asian-type eyes. I already have big eyes and these made them look even bigger without looking too scary like the pure black colors I've tried before.

5/5

I won't comment on the service since it's not the first time I tried out HoneyColor, I think I've become a dedicated buyer of their site. As always they gave me a cute case (this time pink pig), with nice packaging that changes color every time you purchase from them.

To see me wearing the lenses with a whole outfit and shown face, refer to the blog entry! I entered my photo on their monthly FaceBook contest to win contacts so if you "like" my pic, I'd really appreciate your votes!

No comments:

Post a Comment