Monday, May 30, 2011

Shopping Haul & Solo Purikura~

Hello readers! Another quick update. This weekend I went to Richmond again just for necessity shopping and going to the night market. I took some solo purikura photos for the first time lol. I've always wanted too but felt it was weird since you usually go in with friends. So I went with my little brother (obviously he refuses to go in) and told him to stand out while I take the pics without feeling like a loner. XDD Totally worth the money though! As I do not know any professional photographers nor want to spend the money on those type of photos in the mall where they have a store specifically for family portraits and what not.

Pic 2 I look so retarded LOL! Not even looking at the camera and my face seems majorly photo-shopped. I do like pic 1 and my "pin-up girl" post in pic 5. ;P This was from the newest purikura machine we got in 2011. It's actually pretty good... But the lighting is too faded...? I love the enhancing but I felt like it made my eyes way too dramatic! My eyes are already naturally big! My most fave machine is still the one I took with Emy and Annii last year~

Bought the purple lingerie top at the night market for only $15~ Boyfriend absolutely approves. XDD The garter stockings are picked up from Helena when I ordered through her for DreamV.

(tis the black polka-dotted ones)

First pair of branded lashes! (DollyWink) I love how I was in dire need of lashes before... Now that's like all I buy. I gotta stop buying so much and use them till they wear out haha. Bought them at a store in Aberdeen called Magic Queen (love this place for cosmetics), they were having a promotional sale for Koji items. More purchases from night market: 6 pieces curly extensions for only $30 (though they are synthetic, the quality is not bad at all). And another pair of Japanese garter stocking. $10! These were the same ones that I wanted off Rakuten~

 
 Finally, how could I forget another Liz Lisa item?? My first meet-up purchase off Craigslist (known for it's shady-ness, I know lol). The seller said it's fake, but I believe it's real... She got it from Sweet Biibaby but that doesn't guarantee it's fake. I've only bought from that seller once and my items are real. You guys forget, practically all Japan's fashion items are manufactured in China! They also have LL branch stores over there too so don't just assume it's fake. Chances are, the quality, everything is 100% same. Just cause they didn't slap on a logo or washing instruction tag doesn't make it counterfeit.

That's all for this post! Next one I will be making a diet post since readers have been asking me a lot about that. =) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment