Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hyper Natural Gray - Lens Review (HoneyColor)

(pic taken with the front/mirror view of my Docomo)

 

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  45%





 
(with flash)

 

Comfort: The first time I put these on they were slightly uncomfortable for the first few hours. Maybe because they're new and this is the first time I wore lenses that are bigger in diameter than the usual ones I wear. But it went away after that and isn't irritating anymore!

4/5

Color: I'm really happy with the color! Not only did it make my irises bigger, but the color looks natural. With the Geo Wing series, it's natural, but to the point of where most people can't even tell they're there. But with these they provide a subtle pop in your eyes and you can tell you have big dolly gray eyes, without being too dramatic.

5/5

Service: This is the first time I bought lenses from HoneyColor after seeing the advertisement on XiaXue's blog. The lenses were shipped out fast and included a cute frog case with it! I like that they have rewards for their customers and an easy layout/navigation on the website. Very cute and professional~

5/5

This is my first amateur product review, I hope the readers will find it somewhat useful. If not, the photos. Since I chose a lens that (I think) not many people tried or reviewed on because there were only the stock photos. You can now see what it looks like on person instead of a model! =)

On a side note, I am also wearing the Taiwanese top/bottom lashes I bought from the Night Market as shown in the previous post. As a short review, they don't REALLY look that great in person. I have to pile on quite an amount of make-up for it to look slightly more natural, otherwise it seems almost drag queen-ish. In photos however it looks good. XD Because it shows up better than the less voluminous lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment