Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Shops and Nails~!

Hello everyone! This is my second and last post for April I think (lots of slacking I know) =_=;; Just wanted to share some items I've bought for Spring/Summer in the past week~

A Liz Lisa romper/dress with those brown heeled sandals I've been looking for everywhere! The good ones are always expensive. Luckily I got these for only $30 at The Bay's huge sale. ;)

 

A pink cherry babydoll from La Senza, also on sale lol. (feels so cheap nowadays)


I got my nails done yesterday by a friend's friend who was still schooling for nails. She needed models to practice on so I brought my friend Sam too. She got gel nails done and I was going too, but we were running out of time so I didn't get extensions and just got them quickly leopard painted. ^_^ They still look cute though! I kinda need my nails short at the moment so it's not too bad... Though I miss having long nails.


And that's all for this time, thank you for looking through everyone! Gotta get back to studying for exams since the next 2 weeks are the last of my 2nd semester! ^o^

9 comments:

  1. Super pretty clothes!

    And I love your nails! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dress and the cutout sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The style of the second dress reminds me of tutuHA a lot!

    Love the nails :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see that dress and heels coordinated! They're very beautiful buys :] And ahh, I feel you about nails. I miss mine being long, but having them shorter is always so much more convinient xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute clothes :D super love the la senza one. its very expensive here in PH T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I do like your long nails but these short nails are cute too! :)

    Love the clothes! really nice for spring~

    glad to see a new entry from you, also! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items*_*!!! love LizLiza clothes

    http://vivia-chan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete