Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beginning of Spring~

First post of April and the season of Spring! Finally we get to pull out our dresses, skirts, flip-flops, heels etc. =D I'm supposed to be studying (or sleeping) right now but I just wanted to make a quick update. Went down to Richmond today and got my mom to buy me a new dress since I literally have not bought anything gyaru-related for months because of my lack of money. T_T It sucks... and kinda embarrassing. I refuse to let my bf pay for my clothes lol.

The dress I bought is the one from Liz Lisa's Spring collection worn by Lena Fuji. Though I'm sure it's just an imitation. Either fake LL or JOYLIFE, I dunno because there's no tag whatsoever. But it still looks really good and very close to the original quality. It was $49 and since the owner knows me, gave me a discount so it's $43! ;) Not bad, considering the real is like $10-$20 more without shipping.

Here's some camera-whoring photos! XD Sweet-style, different from my recent Age-jo/darker looks. Preparing to wear my floral outfits~~



 

 
 (pics from my cell)

And that's all! I did change the layout too if you've noticed lol. Thank you everyone for over 300 followers!
 

7 comments:

  1. Omg you are SUPER cute as always! ^^ Happy to see a new entry from you!

    I always love your coords~~~since floral is my favorite pattern, i love this on you!

    congrats on 300+ followers! you deserve that and more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is beautiful :3
    where did you buy it?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Style like that fits you so well~! :D You look like a hime doll~ ♡ Thanks for being such an inspiration to me :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely dress, it looks very cute on you and suits you well! Its quite short, I could never wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. みか☆ちゃん: Thank you so much, your comment totally made my day lol

    Shou-chan: I bought it at a store where I live! We're a very Asian-oriented place haha

    ♡wen♡: Thank you, I'm really glad I could inspire you =)

    SARA MARI: Thanks Sara! The dress is REALLY short lol, I gotta wear shorts underneath it. It's fine if it's a tight fitting dress that goes just past your bum. But since this is poofy and flowy, it's a bit dangerous in the wind. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're looking totally ready for spring!! The dress is really beautiful, you look so sweet in it~

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute, love your hair and your dress *-*

    ReplyDelete