Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Princess Nails Set~!

 

 (quite similar to Glam's reference pic)

My nails I got done recently on Sunday! This was at Richmond's Parker Place mall in a salon called AAA Nails. The salon is really small and run by 1 Taiwanese nail artist but it's definitely more Japanese 3D oriented unlike the last set I got where it's more amateur 3D art. This one came out to be $130 CAD with all the Swarovski crystals, bows and bling I wanted. XD Also realized that they're gel nails, which is my first time getting them done. The process is a bit different than acrylic and your fingers don't feel all stiff afterwards! I'm probably going to go try out Glam Nails next time or Kaen for "authentic" artists from Tokyo lol~ (Kinda worried about the prices of those... >.<;;)

11 comments:

  1. They're absolutely gorgeous! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new nails looks so amazing! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they're so pretty!!
    i've heard there's another place too called sweet nail on cambie. have you ever tried that place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god there are amazing! So close to the picture. It's a lot of money for nails obviously but that seems like a good price for what nails cost to get done like that in canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KATHY you freaking rich girl! So much for saving haha I bet your new bf spoils you so much because you're too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could NEVER wear nails like that >_<" They're super pretty.. but gosh. U can't do ANYTHING with those : (

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaah, they're so pretty princessy!!
    Mad jealous on your chio nails, but how do you remove circle lens XD?

    ReplyDelete