Thursday, January 27, 2011

Age-jo Girl & Final Buys~


 It's been awhile since I've actually done a self-shoot/camera-whoring day. XD Procrastinating on homework (even when finals are next week) to wear this new dress I ordered!

The dress is from DreamV and I bought it from Anni, she runs a Facebook group called Twinkle Barbie. FINALLY the Liz Lisa scarf I got came in too from Richmond's Moonchii store, so I was able to conveniently pick up both items. At first I wanted to buy the mittens and hat too but the mittens would probably bug me 'cause it's not the one with finger holes. The hat looks cute but when worn seems too small/pointy...

And that's all for this post, I gotta get back to my work. 2 exams and 2 presentations next week. T___T I HATE PRESENTATIONS, especially if it's by yourself and not with someone else. If I'm just reading my assignment, sure. But nope. The teachers actually want you to "present" and have a conversation basically, as opposed to reading off a piece of paper monotonously... -.-*


There are more images under the cut if you'd like to see the rest! =)

Tried the whole hostess look with the champagne glass. XD

 

16 comments:

  1. Great fashion! Love how you did your hair~

    Want that scarf (>__>);; xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kathy I have the exact same scarf I just blogged about also but in brown :)

    You look so hot! I love this style on you and I'm sure your boyfriend does also! Hahaha stop procrastinating and good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Desire: Thank you! ♥

    @Emy: Haha we both managed to get it ne? XD I remember we both were trying to order it a couple of months ago~

    Thank you <333 Yes um... the first time I ever wore anything "sexy" in front of my bf was that previous black one-piece and he... loved it. Kept staring... and pulled me into bed lmao! 'Cause he was so used to only seeing me in cutesy styles he said, "wow, that is such an upgrade from what you wore earlier Kathy". XDD But James has yet to see me full out in this look; make-up and all. x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna get some dreamV dresses~ freakin cuuuute
    how can I reduce my bust size!! omg!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and sexy! I love the outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow you look really cute ^^
    Beautiful outfit and makeup!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOT! love your outfit and hair! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Shawna: The only thing I can think of is surgery. (not recommended) ^^;; Which most of the girls in my school does lol.

    @Clover, Aiko, chinsa: Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waoo does that look amazing ❤ !

    > 3 < makes me want to get one as well, but it suits you so well. The garter really makes the outfit much more unique as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous style:) i love your hair and make up:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are AMAZING in agejo style!!
    is not easy to take a look (for me), but you're beautiful and you are very good, without looking vulgar. It will be because you have a sweet face ^^!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a massive girl crush on your last photo >.> you look straight from the magazine T_T i might like to try ordering from them .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to know where did you get that garter? :) Did it come with it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Jasmine: Nope I got the garter at a store here called Icings (similar to Claires). You can usually find them in lingerie stores or places that sell bachelorette stuff. The garter belts are from MA*RS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the dress is so cute!! I wish I could pull off agejo style -_- LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so amazing! I really realy love the dress :D It suits yoou very well ^^
    Also, your hair *__* Like what you did with it :D

    ReplyDelete