Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Cell Phone & Style~

Hi everyone! Not much of an update this week since I haven't really been "out" lately other than focusing on my studies. My clothes have been getting really casual - lazy at school too even though I'm in for fashion. XD It's quite exhausting but there's only 2 days left before the break!! =D

My outfit today when I went for our weekly family outing. I seriously love this Liz Lisa top and am probably going to wear it on my Xmas date. =3

Has everyone started decorating their trees yet?? This is mine that I did last night and the pink small one that I bought from Daiso 'cause it looked cute. XD It can be for my pets lol.

An Ageha clubbing outfit I put together from a few days ago~ (inspired by Tricia) School is obviously affecting my diet so much. ToT I've only gained a few pounds that I tried maintaining so it goes up and down frequently... But visually those few pounds looks like it hit my thighs/stomach pretty hard. =___=;

My new Docomo keitai came in yesterday! *______* I don't think I've ever been so attached to a phone before lol. It's like my life now and I use it way more than my camera+ipod. There's just so many amazing functions in all it's high tech glory, while looking fashionable at the same time. Totally worth the money! Now I'll be able to take those same quality camera phone photos that the gyaru models do. x3



Also endorsed and advertised by Horikita Maki-chan~!

 

19 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I really like that second outfit. It sucks, I understand gaining weight on and off. It's so frustrating, especially during the winter. It's like I'm getting ready to hibernate or something!! >o<

    I also REALLY LOVE your new cellphone! It's so very very pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your cell, its so much prettier than my '09 sharp one ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much I love you!!! I never saw you so sexy!!!LOVE ITTTT
    PLEASE KEEP ON !!!
    So you can use ypur keitai in Canada? I read in 2011 docomo is gonna unlock and launch keitai for the rest of the world ..... how about yours honey???

    KISSES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits!^^
    Very pretty!


    And you phone! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this liz lisa top is so cute *-*
    and your new cellphone is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you're so sweet! :3 But your outfit is way better than mine, and HOT DAMN you look good in it!! xD I really like seeing you in this style too. So sexy!! ♥

    Also, I just love your new keitai!! I've always wanted one like it because of all the dramas and photos I've seen. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG SEXY OUTFIT!! Damn next time I come to canada we're going clubbing!!!!!!!!!! omg your phone is just too freaking cute!!!!!! I want!!1 haha take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, how did you get such a cute cellphone?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your clubbing outfit! and that cellphone is just perfection I love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. your clubbing outfit is very cool! and does your keitai work even out of japan? ive been meaning to get a japanese phone but i dont think it will work : /

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really amazinggg! love the ageha inspired outfit also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your phone it's very cute, i love it *.*
    You look so cute!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. T.T so jealous of your phone! I want to take photos with clamshell types of phones too!

    im a new follower btw, ^____^ found yours from sstardesire's blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. this phone its so nice im so jealous :'(((

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your phone is so adorable. I want it~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cell phone is adorable!
    If it's a japanese phone, does that mean that all of the functions and such are in japanese? D:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uuuu~ I know how the weight gain thingy goes. It SUCKS!!! (( ゜3 ゜)) But you're still LOVELY!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect cellphone! *_*
    I brought my Japanese cellphone when I came back but I can't use it here! Can you? or just the camera and such things?

    ReplyDelete
  19. CUUUTTTTEEEEE! I really like your outfit, its so cutteee :3. and i love your phone. darrnnnnn i want a japanese cell phone!!
    i like the christmas decorations ^^

    where did you order the keitai? i live in vancity and i'd love a keitai too!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete