Thursday, December 2, 2010

After School Xmas Shopping and Purikura~

 
Not much of an update this week~ But I went out shopping with my non-gyaru friend yesterday after school. It's really hard trying to find Xmas presents for people this year... ToT 

I ended up buying this Vera Wang gift set because I was dying to get new perfume and will forever be (semi)-loyal to this brand. XD I didn't constantly buy it before since it's quite expensive for one that's been out for a long time... Particularly the original one which I like. This set was more reasonable than the perfume itself ($75 for the smallest bottle), $82 for this set that includes the small perfume bottle, Au de Toilette roller, small bag and small lotion! O.o

 
Yes, here comes the fox tails AGAIN lol!! This was actually a present for Emy... But because she said she already has a lot, so I'm just going to keep it. XD It's like the Liz Lisa one no? 

The new winter collection Liz Lisa top I bought finally came in today~! I'm probably going to wear this for my Xmas get together "date" 8D

Even though it got pretty late, I managed to drag my friend into purikura haha~ We haven't taken any together for a long time! Please ignore how bad I look here... Dx It's not that good compared to my recent purikura's since it was the end of the day, we were tired with disheveled hair/make-up. And apparently my clothes were too bright/white for this machine to handle. -.-*

ARGH! So tired from school! I wonder how I'm going to handle this for 1 whole year. X_x 3 presentations next week... Definitely not looking forward to those. The teachers just really love to make us do public speaking huh? I need to stop procrastinating on homework/projects too lol. I always do it a couple hours before on the bus or sky train and everyone thinks I'm crazy. XD Well that's all for today, thank you for reading!!

8 comments:

  1. Thats one of my fave perfumes too!! :D

    I love the fox tail, its so pretty
    as is your Puri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this perfum out in our saphora store and I love it!^^

    the pictures are cute. I wanna also do such pictures, but here we don't have this kind of machines...><

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Vera Wang gift set is so cute!! :3 I love how it's called Princess. ♥ Really cute fox tail too!! Pink ones are so unique. ^__^

    Omg if we ever meet up, we gotta take puri together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Liz Lisa top!!!
    And the purikura are very cute ^^
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's the cutest colored fox tail i have seen so far! :)

    Very cute purikura, btw ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, Princess is my favorite perfume! *w* I'm afraid I'm running out of it soon though, so I haven't had it in everyday use for a while >_<

    And love the top! And you're blog! :D added you to my blogroll
    http://cosmic-mosaic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! that liz lisa dress is very georgeous! i usually dont even like floural prints but liz lisa is always an acception!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the liz lisa dress ..it's beautiful.. i miss japan b/c i love liz lisa.. nice to meet a fellow fan


    my blog is
    http://lilpatotz.blogspot.com

    where do u buy ur liz lisa clothes? in japan?

    ReplyDelete