Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shops/Snow/School/Love Life and Dilemma on Future Career?

Hi everyone! I hope all is having a great winter season so far. Seems like everyone in the States would be really busy because of not only Thanksgiving, Black Friday but Christmas too! That's A LOT of shopping involved lol.
This week has been HELL when it came to the weather. I'm a total winter gal and love snow but... It might be just me but it has been unbelievably colder than usual. This year is supposed to be our coldest winter that we've had in 50 years with tons of snow and I can totally feel it. Either that or because I've lost so much weight/muscles compared to last year, my resistant is lower. (gotten really weak... Even though it's -10 to -2, feels like -20 to me) Taking transit and walking downtown is already difficult because of freezing cold, no matter how many layers I've got on. People are jammed inside the buses/trains... it sucks. =_= Few days ago there was a wind storm combined with it and raped my eyes to the point where I cried. The power went out for a few cities; it seriously felt like... early 2012.

On a brighter note! XD Here are a couple of recent shops and arrivals from my October orders~

Liz Lisa dress arrived last week! ;O Everyone thought I looked cute and they all pressured me to stand up and show the class yesterday. XDD SO embarrassing! It was also because the assignment we were working on were to identify textures etc. And my outfit matched so many of them lol.

Went to La Senza to get those more expensive, long lasting bras since the ones on sale are always crap quality. There was nice underwear for the early Xmas sales too so my mom bought us a bunch. XD My Liz Lisa make-up was DYING! It looked so ugly inside with all the eyeliner stains that I had to buy a new one from Claires. (finally)

My weakness for fox tails haha! So many colors to choose from, I bought this purple one and thought it would match the LV purse.

Just took pictures of my backyard from the bedroom window view this morning. This is my 2011 winter guys so don't complain if you hate snow so much lol. It's still coming down so I'm expecting a blizzard this weekend.


Tried Muto Shizuka-style! (mainly hair and kind of make-up) Reason why I wasn't too fond of this before is because I think the no bangs and flipped out curls accents my face too much by making it rounder. It's better now than before when I was fat. XD;;

I'm thinking about buying another poncho and was wondering if anyone would like to help me choose one? ^_^ There's these 4 I'm still stuck on...



School has been good by the way! Lots of those pretty, popular type girls in my classes but everyone is SUPER nice (well 'cept for maybe 2 girls ^^;;). It's surprising, I thought there would be a lot more catty girls (it's not high school anymore guys, please grow up). They're so sweet and accepting though, especially when I get all shy/embarrassed. I'm still nervous because it's only been a few weeks but overall I'll warm up later and be more comfortable. Since our classes requires us to do soooo many friggin' presentations in front of the room which me and my new friend dreads everyday. -.- We're kinda like "fuck it. Let's just get it over with" XD The con though is that... there's literally NO BOYS. It's almost like an all girls boarding school. =_=;; I've seen maybe 6 guys, more than half of which are gay... And here I said before that I would find a boyfriend in college LOL!! (Maybe if I didn't take a detour and went to Film school instead).

Ah well, I found someone else anyways... 8D Love life is slowly rising up! I'm really looking forward to our meeting again with "him" during Xmas. (But omg 1 month away T^T) He actually initiated and started talking to me on FB (THANK GOD! 'Cause I was going nowhere) ^///^;; Everyone kept telling me start a convo but I just.... couldn't lol. orz

When you're downtown at Blanche Macdonald, you'll find/meet a lot of contacts. We're always participating in fashion shows too and I became friends with someone who learned about me wanting to become a singer as a side career. She offered to hook me up with an agent to get me started! I was really overwhelmed/shocked because of this opportunity but at the same time I wanted to start my career, of course in Japan first, so I told her I'd think about it. (Not to mention I still have to work on my nerves and actually perform in front of a lot of people). If I start here, it'll be like... I'm the new Elise Estrada (who came from a city away from me). Not sure if I wanna start in the west/Hollywood, you know? But my friends are all encouraging me to do so and eventually branch over to Asia. Do you think I should try it...?

11 comments:

  1. Lovely items, i love the mini bag ^^
    Of the three poncho, i love all *.* all are very cute, but i think that the most is the third one, it's super cute!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the ponchos are so cute D: I like the first one for the flowers and the last one for its fur lol

    as for your singing career, I think you should give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should buy the second poncho! :D

    you look SO beautiful with a hairdo like that!! *w*♥ you should keep your hair like that more often. those pics remind me of nishino kana a bit ;D

    ps i looove the purple foxtail! *u*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre so stunning!
    and I love your purple fox tail :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLL KATHYYYYYYYY ♥ ♥ ♥
    i had a feeling you'd get that dress, omg i cant wait to see you again!!!! we can go full out gal and take more puri~~YAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!

    i dont know what to get you for christmas!! grrrr want to hint me?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Considering the amount of people wanting to debut in Japan, I'd recommend you by far trying to start out in the west! To go to Japan, not know Japanese fluently, trying to make it big... the most people would not stand a chance in the competition with the girls being talented and 100% Japanese (or haafu) in Avex. I have friends there and they have talked to me about it and it's sad :/
    If you had been Korean you could have been in the Hallyu but right now it's either that you are some part Japanese or Korean to make it.

    But good luck with everything and hope it'll go fine with those contacts!

    And small recommendation: beware of the white ponchos, they have a tendency to turn grey/brown'ish pretty quickly DX

    ReplyDelete
  7. We also have La Senza here~~ Love that shop :)
    That Liz Lisa dress is beyond adorable too~~ I'm so envious *o*

    I also hate cold winter :( Even if it's beautiful and all~~ I just don't like wearing same boring winter clothes and pants :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh! You're really cute!
    Love your style!
    what lenses are u using btw?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you buy those ponchos? :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so cute!
    i love dress *_*

    ReplyDelete